About Me & What I Do

My photo
I am an accessories junkie and I love trends. I am also the designer & co-owner of Southern Side Accessories. I find current inspirations from all over. For business inquiries and press, please e-mail me here: stylistalisa.blog@gmail.com *Profile photo by: ELogan Photography*

Style Archive

Standard Summer Styles: The Basic Accessories

In this blog, I will discuss standard summer styles that appear every summer.  You can’t go wrong wearing any of these trends any summer of any year!


  • Turquoise Jewelry

I can’t express how much I LOVE the color turquoise and turquoise jewelry.  This color in jewelry tends to make its way around every summer and you won’t hear me complaining!  However, be careful when wearing turquoise jewelry; too much of it can really go overboard.  Just a little punch or splash of turquoise here and there is all you need.
Charlotte Russe, Dangling Hoop & Gem Earrings

Urban Outfitters, Navajo Feather Earring

Urban Outfitters, Semi Precious Stone Post Earring

Forever 21, Layered Pebble Necklace in Turquoise & Gold

Urban Outfitters, Mexican Cross Pendant Necklace

Urban Outfitters, Stone Cluster Cuff Bracelet

Urban Outfitters, Triple Stone Tribal Cuff Bracelet



  • Sandals, Flip Flops & Platforms

Flip flops tend to be everyone’s summer basic.  They have really glammed up over the years.  But, beside the old faithful, sandals and platforms have become the fancy favorites of summer.  Sandals and platforms are the alternative if you are not a flip flop fan.  Below, I have chosen your basic flip flop and some cute summer platforms as an example.  If you would like to see photos of cute sandals, go check out my “The Summer Styles of 2011” blog.
Old Navy, Women's Classic Flip Flops in Sunstreak

Steve Madden, Basque Peep Toe Platform Heel

Steve Madden, Gurllee Black Multi Platform Shoe

Steve Madden, Gurllee Purple Suede Platform Shoe

Steve Madden, Wissper Leopard Platform Shoe

Steve Madden, Wissper White Patent Platform Shoe

  • Sunglasses




This trend NEVER goes away and with good reason.  They are the best thing to shield our eyes, but it doesn’t hurt that they look cute while doing so!
Shwood, Canby Sunglasses in Zebrawood

Urban Outfitters, Risky Business Sunglasses in Bright Green

Urban Outfitters, 70's Squared Metal Sides Sunglasses in Brown

Urban Outfitters, Starlight Sunglasses in Pink

Steve Madden, Heart Sunglasses

Old Navy, Women's Gradient-Lens Sunglasses in Champagne

Old Navy, Women's Wire-Frame Aviator Sunglasses


If you liked this blog, please make sure you "Like" my Facebook Page! http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Stylista-Lisa/225298614166206


No comments:

Post a Comment